Auction Terms & Conditions Auction Terms & Conditions
1. 18% Buyers premium applies. 3% discount if paying with cash or check.
.2 All items are sold as is, where is with no warranties or guarantees expressed or implied by J. Paul Richardson & Son Realty and Auction.
3.All sales are final. In the event of non-payment of items, the bidder shall assume all court costs associated with collection of payment in court. Any debt collection or dispute proceedings will be heard in Lincoln County, TN.
4. J. Paul Richardson & Son Realty and Auction has attempted to provide accurate descriptions of all items. Printed statements or descriptions by auction company staff are provided in good faith and are matters of opinion.
5.No Buybacks: Sellers are contractually prohibited from bidding on lots they have consigned to the auction.
6.Soft Close: This auction has a soft close feature, meaning if a bid is placed within the last 2 minutes of a lot closing then time will be extended an additional 2 minutes onto the time left remaining.
7.Stagger Close: This auction features a stagger close which means items end in several second increments. each auction may have a different stagger time amount. larger auctions will have a smaller stagger time to ensure the entire auction ends in a timely manner. An example of a stagger close is this. The auction is set to start ending at 7pm. This does not mean all lots will end at 7pm. If the stagger time is set to 10 seconds then lot 1 will end at 7:00:00pm, lot 2 will end t 7:00:10, lot 3 will end at 7:00:20 and so on until all lots have ended. Note: bidding can extend on a lot if a bid is placed withing the last 2 minutes of the item ending.
8. Due to the nature of the items being sold, there will be no preview. The descriptions and pictures provide necessary information. Please feel free to contact us prior to bidding with any questions you may have.
9. Local Pick-up for items will be on Saturday April 3rd from 8am til 5pm. All items purchased must be picked up and paid for on this day. Please be prepared to pay for and pick up items on this day before you place a bid on any items. Pickup Location is 108 Main Ave North Fayetteville, TN 37334 for all items. Please call our office if you have any questions regarding the pickup times and location 931-433-2352. Items Can be shipped! ANY ITEMS PAID FOR AND NOT PICKED UP WITHIN 30 DAYS WILL BE CONSIDERED ABANDONED AND RESOLD WITH NO REFUNDS.
10. Please contact any of the auction staff with any questions or with any way we can assist you.
11. No sales outside continental United States and No shipping to anywhere that is prohibited by law.
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms